Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Just Wright (2010)

>> Friday, April 29, 2011



Plot:
A physical therapist falls for the basketball player she is helping recover from a career-threatening injury
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1407061/

My Comment:
I have no idea why the average stars for this movie is 4.8 on IMDb. It's not that bad though. It's an ordinary romantic plot with basketball as a sidekick. I admit that the plot was not that great and the chemistry between the couple was not that nice. But, this movie still could make me blush and smile with its romantic scenes. It's a very light movie and it's nice to watch on television with friends.

IMDb Rating: 4.8 / 10
My Rating: 6 / 10

Awards:

Image Awards 2011:
Outstanding Writing in a Motion Picture (Theatrical or Television): Michael Elliot



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP