Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Life As We Know It (2010)

>> Thursday, April 14, 2011



Plot:
Two single adults become caregivers to an orphaned girl when their mutual best friends die in an accident.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1055292/

My Comment:
It was indeed a nice story. How the story turned backwards, have a kid first, then fall in love. This movie was very sweet, romantic and also funny. I find that some of the couple's quarrels are funny because they hated each other and they had to live in one roof. The babies were cute, I just knew that they were twins, no, but thrwins. But, I must say, this movie was too ordinary, average, and predictable.

IMDb Rating: 6.2 / 10
My Rating: 7 / 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP