Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Pride and Prejudice: A Latter-Day Commedy (2003)

>> Thursday, April 14, 2011



Plot:
Elizabeth Bennet is a hard-working, intelligent college student who won't even think about marriage until she graduates. But when she meets Jack Wickham, a good-looking playboy, and Darcy, a sensible businessman, Elizabeth's determination is put to the test. Based on Jane Austen's timeless tale Pride and Prejudice, Bestboy Pictures presents a comedy about love, life and feminine persuasion.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0366920/

My Comment:
Even though I'd prepared for the worst, this was way beyond my expectation, way down low. It's the worst adapted movie I've ever seen especially for the great book about romance and feminism from Jane Austen. I thought that maybe it was a good idea to put the story into a modern time. But, I changed my mind, perhaps that was not a good one. This movie failed delivered the romanticism, the feminism, and the sense of humor. All failed.

IMDb Rating: 5.5 / 10
My Rating: 4 / 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP