Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Tropic Thunder (2008)

>> Friday, April 15, 2011



Plot:
Through a series of freak occurrences, a group of actors shooting a big-budget war movie are forced to become the soldiers they are portraying.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0942385/

My Comment:
I couldn't stop laughing. From the very beginning, this movie had succeeded chuckling me. The acts were very exaggerated, and those were the good part. Robert Downey Jr. was incredible, could play the act of African-American and Australian. Too bad he didn't win the oscar. It took me some time to realize that Tom Cruise was the producer, I didn't know that he could act like that. Overall, it was unique, extremely funny, and very recommended.

IMDb Rating: 7.1 / 10
My Rating: 7.5 / 10

Awards:

Austin Film Critics Association 2008:
Breakthrough Artist Award: Danny McBride Also for Pineapple Express (2008) and The Foot Fist Way (2006)

BMI Film & TV Awards 2009:
BMI Film Music Award: Theodore Saphiro

Boston Society of Film Critics Awards 2008:
Best Ensemble Cast

Other 13 Awards Won



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP