Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Les Aventures Extraordinaires D'Adèle Blanc-Sec (The Extraordinary Adventures of Adèle Blanc-Sec) (2010)

>> Wednesday, April 20, 2011



Plot:
An adventure set in the early party of the 20th century and focused on a popular novelist and her dealings with would-be suitors, the cops, monsters, and other.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1179025/

My Comment:
Sat there for almost two hours and i couldn't give any expression to this movie even just a smile. It was way too standard or in other words, boring! Too many cheesy jokes, weird effects, weird plot. I've watched some of French movies and most of them have the same character, forced jokes. But, I must give an appreciation to this movie because it was unique and creative.

IMDb Rating: 6 / 10
My Rating: 6 / 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP