Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Hairspray (2007)

>> Tuesday, April 19, 2011



Plot:
Pleasantly plump teenager Tracy Turnblad teaches 1962 Baltimore a thing or two about integration after landing a spot on a local TV dance show.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0427327/

My Comment:
Wow, what a journey, it was a great musical movie! The songs were tremendous, catchy and made me wanna sing them. The expression of the casts were great too, Nikki Blonsky could be an icon to all the big girls and to all that think that they're different. I smiled all the time because there were unpleasant funny scenes which might not appropriate to kids (adults think it's funny) such as smoking pregnant women. And off course, I couldn't lay my eyes off from Zac! I'd say this movie rocks!

IMDb Rating: 7.1 / 10
My Rating: 7.5 / 10

Awards:

Broadcast Film Critics Association Awards 2008:
Best Acting Ensemble
Best Young Actress: Nikki Blonsky

MTV Movie Awards 2008:
Breakthrough Performance: Zac Efron

People's Choice Awards 2008:
Favorite Song from a Soundtrack: To the (singing) cast For the song "You Can't Stop the Beat".

Other 8 Awards Won



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP