Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Echelon Conspiracy (2009)

>> Thursday, April 21, 2011



Plot:
At first, the strange phone messages promised great wealth. Soon, though, government agents pursue the young engineer receiving them around the world.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1124039/

My Comment:
Many people criticized this movie because of its nonsense plot. I must agree with that critics, the plot was a bit nonsense. However, I have another opinion of critics in this movie. The casts played really bad. It was like "OK, i just read out the script, right?". Yeah, it was just reading out their lines, with unmatched expression and respond to the scene. But, there's still a good action in this movie, so, it's only fair if I give this movie 6 out of 10.

IMDb Rating: 5.7 / 10
My Rating: 6 / 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP