Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

The Holiday (2006)

>> Saturday, April 2, 2011



Plot:
Two women troubled with guy-problems swap homes in each other's countries, where they each meet a local guy and fall in love.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0457939/

My Comment:
Yeah, wow, wonderful! It's funny, romantic, touching and yeah, inspiring. What I really like is this movie adopted a lot of other movie's soundtracks, Ennio Morricone and John Williams. Feels good imagining another movie while watching this movie. I like the trailer background voice! Jude Law's hot! However, because there was two stories in it, I got a little bit confused about them and about the climax (seemed there was any). Recommended Movie!

IMDb Rating: 6.8 / 10
My Rating: 7.5 / 10

Awards:

Teen Choice Awards 2007:
Choice Movie: Chick Flick



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP