Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Obama Anak Menteng (Little Obama) (2010)

>> Wednesday, March 30, 2011



Plot:
Obama Anak Menteng (also known as Little Obama) is a 2010 biopic drama film written and co-directed by Indonesian author Damien Demantra. The film is based on Demantra's novel by the same name. Both the book and the film are a fictionalized account of the childhood of Barack Obama, the 44th President of the United States, who lived in Indonesia from 1967 to 1971.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obama_Anak_Menteng

My Comment:
owhh, this movie was very touching, I cried a little. Even though this movie was just 60 % facts, the most important thing is the story in it. The story was inspiring and motivating that we can fulfill our dreams if we want to have changes. I cried when Barry separated with Slamet with an awful farewell. The little "Barry" may be a great actor in the future since he could play nicely for his first professional movie.

My Rating: 7 / 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP