Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Stardust (2007)

>> Monday, April 4, 2011



Plot:
In a countryside town bordering on a magical land, a young man makes a promise to his beloved that he'll retrieve a fallen star by venturing into the magical realm.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0486655/

My Comment:
I really am disappointed. Two hours spent on boredom. Even though the story was nice but I couldn't feel the enchantment. The only scenes that made me smile were only the ghost brothers. This kind of movie should presented with horrors and thrillers, not comedy. Regret watching this movie.

IMDb Rating: 7.9 / 10
My Rating: 5 / 10

Awards:

Empire Awards, UK 2008:
Best Sci-Fi/Fantasy

GLAAD Media Awards 2008:
Outstanding Film - Wide Release

Hugo Awards 2008:
Best Dramatic Presentation - Long Form

Phoenix Film Critics Society Awards 2007:
Overlooked Film of the Year



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP