Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

The Green Hornet (2011)

>> Friday, April 22, 2011



Plot:
Following the death of his father, Britt Reid, heir to his father's large company, teams up with his late dad's assistant Kato to become a masked crime fighting team.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0990407/

My Comment:
I was really excited to see the movie because there were a lot of praise to it and because of Jay Chou was in it. I wanted to see his acting in this movie. Well, I really didn't like the beginning of this movie, because it was trying to be funny but not. Seth Rogen and Jay Chou were not really great to play the character, not blend with each other. Damn, the jokes were cheesy. But, It got better from the middle through the end, it's getting funnier and the action covered the bad actings of the two characters. Christoph played Bloodnufsky pretty well. Overall, I gave two thumbs up for the action things.

IMDb Rating: 6.3 / 10
My Rating: 7 / 10

Awards:

California on Location Awards 2010:
Location Professional of the Year - Features: Mike Fantasia



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP