Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Legendary (2010)

>> Saturday, April 23, 2011



Plot:
A book-smart teenager joins his school's wrestling team as a way to reunite his surviving family members, who split apart after the death of his father, a college wrestling legend, 10 years ago.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1563704/

My Comment
Feels like watching a Christmas family movie TV about forgiving. The story was not bad, I like the simple plot about forgiving and add some sports as seasonings, but it was too ordinary to be on the theater. Maybe a family movie TV on holiday would work out but not in the theater. Some of the casts failed to deliver their characters like Madeleine who played as Luli. And there was other character that was added to make as if Cal has a friend. Overall, that's ok.

IMDb Rating: 5.5 / 10
My Rating: 6.5 / 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP