Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Clueless (1995)

>> Thursday, April 21, 2011



Plot:
A US West Coast teen lifestyle parody centered around Cher, a popular high school girl who spends her days playing match-maker, helping her friends with fashion choices, and looking for a boyfriend.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112697/

My Comment:
This movie was the best high-school movie that I've seen so far. Different from other high-school movies which most of them centered on the relationships and sex, this movie collapsed it into one package movie. It was funny, romantic and off course made me excited. What I like about this movie was the script. The comedy lines are terrific and the casts played really good especially for Alicia Silverstone, she was really good. It was very recommended to watch with friends.

IMDb Rating: 6.7 / 10
My Rating: 7.5 / 10

Awards:

MTV Movie Awards 1996:
Best Female Performance: Alicia Silverstone
Most Desirable Female: Alicia Silverstone

American Comedy Award 1996:
Funniest Actress in a Motion Picture (Leading Role): Alicia Silverstone

Blockbuster Entertainment Awards 1996:
Favorite Female Newcomer: Alicia Silverstone

2 Other Awards Won



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP