Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Blue Valentine (2010)

>> Thursday, April 21, 2011



Plot:
The film centers on a contemporary married couple, charting their evolution over a span of years by cross-cutting between time periods.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1120985/

My Comment:
Wow, what a drama! I can't say I'm in love with this drama because this movie was deeply in grieve and definitely no fun at all. But I must say this one was really good, because I could feel the tension and became empathic to the couple. Ryan Gosling and Michelle Williams did pretty good job on their performance. Until now, I still can't conclude the ending of this movie, just making a wild guess to it. I notice that Ryan is a good singer, some of the songs actually was written and performed by him. Overall, it was good but no fun.

IMDb Rating: 7.8 / 10
My Rating: 7.5 / 10

Awards:

Chicago Film Critics Association Awards 2010:
Most Promising Filmmaker: Derek Cianfrance

San Francisco Film Critics Circle 2010:
Best Actress: Michelle Williams



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP