Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

True Grit (2010)

>> Tuesday, March 29, 2011



Plot:
A tough U.S. Marshal helps a stubborn young woman track down her father's murderer.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1403865/

My Comment:
It was good for a remake movie, the actors were brilliant. I like Mattie, she's tough however it was a little bit exaggerate on characterizing her (this critic might involve the novel). A bit more drama than the action. But, it was a bit drowsy, and the story was anti-climax. Jeff Bridges was cool, but it reminds me of his previous oscar nominated movie, Crazy Heart, and I still think that his characters in these two movies were similar, and it might because of vodka.

IMDb Rating: 8 / 10
My Rating: 7 / 10

Awards:

Boston Society of Film Critics Awards 2010:
Best Cinematography: Roger Deakins

Broadcast Film Critics Association Awards 2011:
Best Supporting Actress: Hailee Steinfeld

Central Ohio Film Critics Association 2011:
Best Cinematography: Roger Deakins
Best Supporting Actress: Hailee Steinfeld

Other 13 Awards Won



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP