Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Sex And The City 2 (2010)

>> Thursday, March 10, 2011



Plot:
While wrestling with the pressures of life, love, and work in Manhattan, Carrie, Miranda, and Charlotte join Samantha for a trip to Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates), where Samantha's ex is filming a new movie.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1261945/

My Comment:
Just like the first movie, it's like watching the extended series of Sex and The City. The series even better that the movie, because there was no climax, and somehow it felt a little bit of Desperate Housewives. And what's worse, I think that this movie were made just for fun. All luxury trips, hotels, airplane, seemed a lot fun than has to work making movie. However, Abu Dhabi and its tourism sites were incredible, that's the only amusing part.

IMDb Rating: 4 / 10
My Rating: 5 / 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP