Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Love Happens (2009)

>> Thursday, March 10, 2011



Plot:
A widower whose book about coping with loss turns him into a best-selling self-help guru, falls for the hotel florist where his seminar is given, only to learn that he hasn't yet truly confronted his wife's passing.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0899106/

My Comment:
2 days in a row, watching Jennifer Aniston's movies, well, it's kinda hard to differentiate the 2 movies because Jennifer Aniston was in the movies and her characters were pretty much the same. It felt that she cheated the guy from her previous movie I watched. About the movie, the plot was so ordinary, no special scenes, no climax (perhaps there was, but it was an unimportant climax). I just don't get it why this movie is a theatre movie, it would be nice if this movie was just a movie TV.

IMDb Rating: 5.5 / 10
My Rating: 5 / 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP