Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Elektra (2005)

>> Sunday, March 13, 2011



Plot:
Elektra the warrior survives a near-death experience, becomes an assassin-for-hire, and tries to protect her two latest targets, a single father and his young daughter, from a group of supernatural assassins.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0357277/

My Comment:
Just like I've predicted, it was not a very good superhero movie. I took the assumption since the "Daredevil" pretty much disappointing me, I guess the other movie was going to be pretty much the same. The bad guys powers were not cool, they were not very powerful, morover I didn't see that Elektra was a talented hero too. The plot was very goo though.

IMDb Rating: 4.8 / 10
My Rating: 5 / 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP