Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

The Other Guys (2010)

>> Friday, March 18, 2011



Plot:
Two mismatched New York City detectives seize an opportunity to step up like the city's top cops whom they idolize -- only things don't quite go as planned.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1386588/

My Comment:
If this movie can't make you laugh, at least it can make you smile. I know that this movie was an exaggerated-movie, however it managed to amuse me. I love to see Mark Wahlberg in this movie. He played a totally different character from "The Lovely Bones" and "The Fighter", but he played it good, moreover he could do funny stuff (Ballet?! able to do it to mock someone?). WIll Ferrel is a legend!

IMDb Rating: 6.7 / 10
My Rating: 7 / 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP