Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Eat Pray Love (2010)

>> Tuesday, March 15, 2011



Plot:
A married woman realizes how unhappy her marriage really is, and that her life needs to go in a different direction. After a painful divorce, she takes off on a round-the-world journey to "find herself".
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0879870/

My Comment:
I must say that this was not a very good big-budget movie. Eat Pray Love is a movie based on a book. My opinion is that if you want to make a movie adapted from a book, it may turn into a good movie or a disaster. This movie could be the last option that it could turn to, however I must give other considerations like description of magnificent countries and their cultures, for example: Italian food. Overall, it was so ordinary for a big time spender.

IMDb Rating: 5.2 / 10
My Rating: 6 / 10

Awards:

Central Ohio Film Critics Association 2011:
Actor of the Year: James Franco Also for Howl (2010), 127 Hours (2010) and Date Night (2010)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP