Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Knight And Day (2010)

>> Thursday, March 10, 2011



Plot:
June Havens finds her everyday life tangled with that of a secret agent who has realized he isn't supposed to survive his latest mission. As their campaign to stay alive stretches across the globe, they soon learn that all they can count on is each other.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1013743/

My Comment:
It's the worst from all of Tom Cruise movies and in addition, Cameron Diaz looked very old. The actions were good, reminds me of Mission Impossible and others Tom Cruises, however the plot was terrible and Diaz played awful, that also reminds me of her previous bad movie, Feeling Minnesota. But it stil worth to watch.

IMDb Rating: 6.4 / 10
My Rating: 6 / 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP