Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Leap Year (2010)

>> Wednesday, March 9, 2011



Plot:
A woman who has an elaborate scheme to propose to her boyfriend on Leap Day, an Irish tradition which occurs every time the date February 29 rolls around, faces a major setback when bad weather threatens to derail her planned trip to Dublin. With the help of an innkeeper, however, her cross-country odyssey just might result in her getting engaged.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1216492/

My Comment:
It's funny how you could decide marrying a guy by only 2 days be-acquaintanced. Nice story though, despite this movies was just another ordinary romance story, nothing special. However I could see the beauty of Ireland and feel the present of friendly people in it. Even though the ending was predictable, still it amused me.

IMDb Rating: 6.1 / 10
My Rating: 6 / 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP