Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Law Abiding Citizen (2009)

>> Sunday, March 27, 2011



Plot:
A frustrated man decides to take justice into his own hands after a plea bargain sets one of his family's killers free. He targets not only the killer but also the district attorney and others involved in the deal.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1197624/

My Comment:
I thought this movie would be like "The Punisher". All about vengeance. However, I found that this movie was broader, more sophisticated, more exciting. This movie was quite good for moral education to the government-related for not to corrupt if they don't wanna end like the murdered judge. It's interesting how a poor law enforcement can change a decent-man life. Maybe "it" would vanish if we take the trail of Clyde. Just a suggestion.

IMDb Rating: 7.2 / 10
My Rating: 7.5 / 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP