Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

127 Hours (2010)

>> Sunday, February 27, 2011



Plot:
A mountain climber becomes trapped under a boulder while canyoneering alone near Moab, Utah and resorts to desperate measures in order to survive.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1542344/

My Comment:
Before I watched this movie, my friends had reminded me about the self-surgeon scene. It made me felt more curious. So, there I was, watching this movie. Before the "scene", I was hoping that the scene was not true, yet the scene was there with my hands covered my eyes (I did sneak). The fact was several people fainted while watching this movie. Despite the scene, this movie was really exciting and very accurate (Aron said: "so factually accurate it is as close to a documentary as you can get and still be a drama"). No wonder that this movie nominated for golden globes and oscars, way to go! PS: Danny Boyle used A. R. Rahman for this movie's music, again.

IMDb Rating: 8.1 / 10
My Rating: 7.5 / 10

Awards:

Central Ohio Film Critics Association 2011:
Actor of the Year: James Franco Also for Howl (2010), Date Night (2010) and Eat Pray Love (2010).
Best Actor: James Franco

Dallas-Fort Worth Film Critics Association Awards 2010:
Best Actor: James Franco

Las Vegas Film Critics Society Awards 2010:
Best Actor: James Franco



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP