Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Black Swan (2010)

>> Saturday, February 26, 2011



Plot:
A ballet dancer wins the lead in "Swan Lake" and is perfect for the role of the delicate White Swan - Princess Odette - but slowly loses her mind as she becomes more and more like Odile, the Black Swan.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0947798/

My Comment:
I think that this movie is more to be a horror than to be a drama. Its perplexity haunted me and it's kinda creepin' me out. I got a little hard time to understand this movie, because of the complicated plot. It had twists and turns, yet it is one of the movies that could get my full attention. I couldn't say that I like this movie and would recommend it, because it was not enjoyable to watch. However, this movie was the best of Portman's performance so far. Last but not least, brilliant!

IMDb Rating: 8.5 / 10
My Rating: 7.5 / 10

Awards:

Golden Globes Awards 2011
Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Drama: Natalie Portman

BAFTA Awards 2011:
Best Actress: Natalie Portman

Austin Film Critics Association 2010:
Best Actress: Natalie Portman
Best Cinematography: Matthew Libatique
Best Director: Darren Aronofsky
Best Film
Best Screenplay, Original: Andres Heinz, Mark Heyman, John J. McLaughlin

Other 15 Awards Won



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP