Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Unstoppable (2010)

>> Wednesday, January 5, 2011



Plot:
With an unmanned, half-mile-long freight train barreling toward a city, a veteran engineer and a young conductor race against the clock to prevent a catastrophe.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0477080/

My Comment:
This movie is great, fantastic! The effect is cool, looks like real. And the story was thrilling, even though some people said that it was too exaggerated. Well, if it's not exaggerated, it won't go through box office, Right? Denzel looks a lot younger in this movie, and Chris Pine, as usual, hot! However, is it just me, that i got bored with Denzel playing train

IMDb Rating: 7.1 / 10
My Rating: 7 / 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP