Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Iron Man 2 (2010)

>> Saturday, January 1, 2011



Plot:
Because of his superhero alter ego, Tony Stark must contend with deadly issues involving the government, his own friends and new enemies.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1228705/

My Comment:
Wow, amazing actors played in this movie. I like Scarlett Johansson's character, it's cool and tough. Sophisticated is the best word for this movie. There were more great stuffs compared with the first movie. However I think that he first movie has bigger impression to me. Perhaps, it was occurred because I've known all about Stark from the first movie. Overall, worth a top box office!

IMDb Rating: 7.2 / 10
My Rating: 7 / 10

Awards:

Hollywood Film Festival 2010:
Visual Effects of the Year



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP