Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Easy A (2010)

>> Friday, January 7, 2011



Plot:
A clean-cut high school student relies on the school's rumor mill to advance her social and financial standing.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1282140/

My Comment:
I've already liked this movies since I saw the trailer. The movie is motivating and inspiring for me. It is true that how social circle spins too fast. And all you have to do is being ignorant. Character Olive is very cool and funny, she could make such gossips, but also could redeem it and everybody got to know her. I think that's clever. This movie is really needed to watch.

IMDb Rating: 7.2 / 10
My Rating: 7 / 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP