Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Red (2010)

>> Friday, December 31, 2010



Plot:
When his idyllic life is threatened by a high-tech assassin, former black-ops agent Frank Moses reassembles his old team in a last ditch effort to survive.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1245526/

My Comment:
Wow! It was hard me to catch a breath. Full of action, and really entertaining. It's funny, cool, and romantic. Makes me think to have that kind of adventure. Maybe it would rockin' my day. Karl Urban is hot! hot and hot! Helen Mirren was also very cool. I always like her, she could do any characters! No doubt that this movie would be memorable.

IMDb Rating: 7.2 / 10
My Rating: 7.5 / 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP