Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Machete (2010)

>> Saturday, January 8, 2011



Plot:
After being betrayed by the organization who hired him, an ex-Federale launches a brutal rampage of revenge against his former boss.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0985694/

My Comment:
Wow! A lot of blood kind of movie. I read it on IMDb that it was comedy, action, romance movie. I guess the comedy part was Lindsay and some "blood" scenes which were fake. It was just like "shooting ketchup". I'm sorry to say that this movie is totally crap! It's not buying me! At all!
PS: do you notice that the Senator said "Show Time"?

IMDb Rating: 7.2 / 10
My Rating: 5 / 10



1 comments:

Victoria Mc Mahon January 10, 2011 at 1:50 AM  

Blog dan artikelnya bagus, baca dan komentar juga ke blog saya ya www.when-who-what.com

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP