Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

The Secret Of Kells (2009)

>> Friday, December 24, 2010



Plot:
The animated story of the boy behind the famed Book of Kells.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0485601/

My Comment:
Unpredictable good! I didn't expect that it would be this good. I really like the interpretation of the story. The arts, the musics. They were all matched and it's hard to explain because it was too artistic! The musics were great. I could feel that the music represented all kind of human. I even heard Mexican, Chinese, and Korean musics. Nice touch! I gave this movie 2 thumbs up!

IMDb Rating: 7.5 / 10
My Rating: 8 / 10

Awards:

Annecy International Animated Film Festival 2009:
Best Film: Tomm Moore

Boulder International Film Festival 2010:
Best Animated Film: Tomm Moore

Cartoon Forum, Europe 2008:
Producer of the Year: Tomm Moore, Paul Young

Other 5 Awards Won

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP