Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

The Killer Inside Me (2010)

>> Thursday, December 23, 2010



Plot:
A West Texas deputy sheriff is slowly unmasked as a psychotic killer.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0954947/

My Comment:
I think that Ford was really out of his mind. He only thought about what he's going to do next with someone that he loved. He seemed very pleasant doing such things as those. This movie that was based on Jim Thompson's novel was brilliant. I was kept amazed and the movie was unpredictable. Nice one!

IMDb Rating: 6.3 / 10
My Rating: 7 / 10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP