Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

I Love You, Man (2009)

>> Friday, December 31, 2010



Plot:
Friendless Peter Klaven goes on a series of man-dates to find a Best Man for his wedding. But when his insta-bond with his new B.F.F. puts a strain on his relationship with his fiancée, can the trio learn to live happily ever after?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1155056/

My Comment:
Wow, it's really good. Didn't think that it would be this good! It's pretty funny, sometimes cheesy. I like their best-friend relationship even though i doubt that i could find best-friend in short time. However, this movie is fresh and it's worth to watch.

IMDb Rating: 7.3 / 10
My Rating: 7 / 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP