Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002)

>> Friday, December 10, 2010



Plot:
Harry ignores warnings not to return to Hogwarts, only to find the school plagued by a series of mysterious attacks and a strange voice haunting him.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0295297/

My Comment:
The second movie of Harry Potter is scarier. Monsters that appeared in this movie were very scary. I hate spiders, and the Aragog's scene was freakin' me out. The emotional between Harry, Ron and Hermione was increasing and the actors played really good. I like the Filch character. Overall, it's still a bit different from the book, but i'd like to say this again, that you should watch this movie first, not read the book first!

IMDb Rating : 7.1 / 10
My Rating : 7 / 10

Awards:

BAFTA Awards 2003:
Kids' Vote

BMI Film & TV Awards 2003:
BMI Film Music Award: John Williams

Broadcast Film Critics Association Awards 2003:
Best Composer: John Williams
Also for Catch Me If You Can (2002) and Minority Report (2002).
Best Family Film - Live Action

Other 5 Awards Won

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP