Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone) (2001)

>> Friday, December 10, 2010



Plot:
Rescued from the outrageous neglect of his aunt and uncle, a young boy with a great destiny proves his worth while attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0241527/

My Comment:
Wew, this movie was a bit different from the book. Many people was anxious to see the movie after the book is reaching its famous peak. Yup, and... I was a little bit disappointed because the movie was not as suspense as what I've imagined while reading the book. However, I like some scenes that were not written in detail in the book, which is the quidditch scene. It's nice! Overall, it's still a good flick. Suggestion from me is to not read the book first!

IMDb Rating : 7.2 / 10
My Rating : 7 / 10

Awards:

Academy of Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Films, USA 2002:
Best Costumes: Judianna Makovsky

BMI Film & TV Awards 2002:
BMI Film Music Award: John Williams

Bogey Awards, Germany 2001:
Bogey Award in Titanium: (Warner Bros. Filmverleih (distributor) ).

Other 10 Awards Won

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP