Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

The Beautician and the Beast (1997)

>> Saturday, December 11, 2010



Plot:
A New York cosmetologist mistakenly thought to be a science teacher is offered a job to teach the children of an Eastern European dictator.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118691/

My Comment:
I just couldn't stop laughing. It was too funny. That's the nanny I knew. I think her character from the famous "nanny" wasn't different. But that's fine. I really enjoyed this movie. Fran Drescher was not just a good comedian but also, she delivered the movie marvelously. Funny was the first comment of mine, and romantic is the second. It's hard for me to describe, but I could feel the "utz" in my stomach while watching those two characters in love. I've watched it for several times, and i'm still not bored. This movie was really great to watch with your family and best friends. Nice! I'm going to put this movie to must watch movie.
PS: I don't know why, The rating on IMDb was too low, I think it's pretty good!

IMDb Rating : 4.8 / 10
My Rating : 8 / 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP