Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Gekijô-ban Kâdokaputâ Sakura (Cardcaptors: The Movie) (1999)

>> Sunday, October 31, 2010



Plot:
Sakura and her friends have just finished the fourth grade, and are enjoying a well-deserved break from both school and cardcaptoring. While shopping at a local store, Sakura is fortunate enough to win a free trip to Hong Kong. Once there she is reunited with her rival and friend Syaoran Li, soon discovering that her good fortune is actually the work of a powerful sorceress with a grudge against Clow Reed, the long-dead creator of the Clow Cards.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0301082/

My Comment:
I'm not a fan of this anime, however the movie was pretty good. It was kinda freakin' me out when Sakura went into another world. For kids, it's pretty scary, for adults, it was so so. It was just like a light snack, and you don't feel guilty about it. I don't know if it's only me, i think that the story was similar like Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secret. You put your memory on a book. Overall, it was just okay.

IMDb Rating : 6.6 / 10
My Rating : 6 / 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP