Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Supêsutoraberâzu (Space Travelers) (2000)

>> Wednesday, October 27, 2010



Plot:
Bank robbers that become acquaintances with their hostages. Along with the hostages, the bank robbers decided to fool the forces by using animation's name.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0243573/

My Comment:
The movie was boring. I almost fell asleep. I decided to watch this movie til it's over was because I appreciate my friend who recommended this movie. When my friend told me, I was so excited. She said, that it was ridiculously funny. Well, Some parts were funny. But, the plot was weird. How can you become friends with bad guys? How can you be so calm while you were being hostaged. And I don't like the ending, even though I got carried a little, a little bit teary

IMDb Rating : 6.9 / 10
My Rating : 5 / 10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP