Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009)

>> Saturday, September 4, 2010



Plot:
Sam Witwicky leaves the Autobots behind for a normal life. But when his mind is filled with cryptic symbols, the Decepticons target him and he is dragged back into the Transformers' war.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1055369/

My Comment:
It was cool, still. But I don't think that this sequel is better than the first one. The first movie of transformers was refreshing and made me say, wow! But, for this one, I didn't make the wow noise. Because I think I've acknowledged it. I knew that these robots could transform. Plus, it's a 2 hours movie, kinda boring. Well, still nice to watch. I couldn't see any improvement on Megan Fox, still suck.

IMDb Rating : 6 / 10
My Rating : 6 / 10

Awards:

Razzie Awards 2010:
Worst Director: Michael Bay A.k.a. Trannies, too.
Worst Picture: (Dreamworks and Paramount)., A.k.a. Trannies, too.
Worst Screenplay: Ehren Kruger, Roberto Orci, Alex Kurtzman

Teen Choice Awards 2010:
Choice Summer Movie Star: Female: Megan Fox
Choice Summer Movie Star: Male: Shia LaBeouf

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP