Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Sex and the City (2008)

>> Sunday, August 8, 2010



Plot:
A New York writer on sex and love is finally getting married to her Mr. Big. But her three best girlfriends must console her after one of them inadvertently leads Mr. Big to jilt her.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1000774/

My Comment:
I always love Sex and the City. It was funny, independent, and full of romance. But, I'd say that this movie was pretty much the same like the TV Series. It was just like the extensive episode for the TV series. I thought that i would waste my 2 and a half hours in boredom. But the good news are, I never got bored, impressive, got the gag (even for the saddest scene - Charlotte), and the most important thing, i was really touched and got a little tear in my eyes. You never want to miss this movie if you're a sex and the city fan.

IMDb Rating : 5.4 / 10
My Rating : 7 / 10


Awards:

BMI Film & TV Awards 2009:
BMI Film Music Award: Aaron Zigman



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP