Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Micmacs à tire-larigot (Micmacs) (2009)

>> Monday, August 9, 2010



Plot:
A man and his friends come up with an intricate and original plan to destroy two big weapons manufacturers.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1149361/

My Comment:
It was unbelievably awful. What a waste of time! At first I had this understanding that this movie was too cheesy was because this movie was meant for children. It turned out, it was better not to be consumed by children, because of some sexual scenes and brief violence. Then why it was too cheesy? I have no idea. I called it weird. Maybe some people called the odds -Art-, but not for me.

IMDb Rating : 7.2 / 10
My Rating : 5 / 10


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP