Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

After.Life (2009)

>> Sunday, August 8, 2010



Plot:
A young woman caught between life and death... and a funeral director who appears to have the gift of transitioning the dead, but might just be intent on burying her alive.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0838247/

My Comment:
Exciting! This movie was mysteriously captivated me. The story was brilliant and very creative. I wouldn't think of a story like that. In fact, I was so sorry about Deacon, he seemed lonely, maybe because of his gift or maybe you can call it a curse. Til now, I have this doubt that he's a psycho instead of a gifted man. Liam Neeson played wonderfully. The only thing I hate in this movie is Christina, her acting was weird and like an amateur. This movie reminds me of Okuribito.

IMDb Rating : 6.2 / 10
My Rating : 7 / 10




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP