Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

MirrorMask (2005)

>> Wednesday, August 18, 2010



Plot:
In a fantasy world of opposing kingdoms, a 15-year old girl must find the fabled MirrorMask in order to save the kingdom and get home.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0366780/

My Comment:
It was magically drawn me into another world. Felt like I was there. It thrilled me, a bit scary I guess. I would very terrified if i was "in" my drawings. Helena seemed brave but she said that she was scared. I couldn't see that in her expression. I think she's good at acting but not for this kind of me, she didn't get the feeling and neither do I. She should play in a real-life movie. This movie was unique but the drawing made me confused and the set or the background was kinda messy so it's hard to concentrate because the distraction of that drawings... It's similar to Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus but this one is better

IMDb Rating : 7 / 10
My Rating : 7 / 10


Awards:

Amsterdam Fantastic Film Festival 2006:
Best Feature Debut: Dave McKean, Neil Gaiman

Locarno International Film Festival 2005:
Youth Jury Award - Special Mention: Dave McKean

Sarasota Film Festival 2005:
Best Narrative Feature: Dave McKean

Sitges - Catalonian International Film Festival 2005:
Best Art Direction: Dave McKean
Best Make-Up: Michele Bell

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP