Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus (2009)

>> Monday, March 1, 2010



Plot:
A traveling theater company gives its audience much more than they were expecting.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1054606/

My Comment:
I thought this movie would be like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory...
Full of imagination that might be tempting...
But, i dissapointed...
The movie didn't make any sense, no morals, and no meanings...
Sorry Heath Ledger, you're a legend, but this movie wasn't your best

IMDb Rating : 7.2 / 10
My Rating : 5 / 10


Awards:

Costume Designers Guild Awards 2010:
Excellence in Costume Design for Film - Fantasy: Monique Prudhomme

Leo Awards 2010:
Best Costume Design in a Feature Length Drama: Monique Prudhomme

Satellite Awards 2009:
Best Costume Design: Monique Prudhomme



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP