Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Bright Star (2009)

>> Monday, August 9, 2010



Plot:
The drama based on the three-year romance between 19th century poet John Keats and Fanny Brawne, which was cut short by Keats' untimely death at age 25.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0810784/

My Comment:
There was something that made me attracted to this movie. As usual, English movie was pretty boring, but something attracted me, so I kept on watching and couldn't stop watching. It's not very romantic, but I must say the climax when Keats died touched me. I couldn't hold my tears. It's not a very good movie, but it's an okay.

IMDb Rating : 7.2 / 10
My Rating : 6 / 10


Awards:
British Independent Film Awards 2009:
Best Technical Achievement: Greig Fraser For cinematography

Heartland Film Festival 2009:
Truly Moving Sound Award: Jane Campion

National Society of Film Critics Awards, USA 2010:
Best Supporting Actor: Paul Schneider Tied with Christoph Waltz for Inglourious Basterds (2009)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP