Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Fantastic Mr. Fox (2009)

>> Thursday, August 19, 2010



Plot:
An urbane fox cannot resist returning to his farm raiding ways and then must help his community survive the farmers' retaliation.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0432283/

My Comment:
What was that? That was the most boring cartoon I've ever watched. It's stiff and inflexible cartoon. And I think it's not the right story to turn it into a movie. Roald Dahl was a genious! I love all his stories, Matilda, Charlie and The Chocolate Factory, but this movie was so unimaginative unlike Charlie and Matilda. They just picked the wrong ones. However, the dubbers were great, they're good actors and dubbers.

IMDb Rating : 8 / 10
My Rating : 4 / 10


Awards:

Annie Awards 2010:
Writing in a Feature Production: Wes Anderson, Noah Baumbach

Central Ohio Film Critics Association 2010:
Actor of the Year: George Clooney Also for Up in the Air (2009) and The Men Who Stare at Goats (2009).



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP