Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Les femmes de l'ombre (Female Agents) (2008)

>> Saturday, August 21, 2010



Plot:
In May 1944, a group of French servicewomen and resistance fighters are enlisted into the British Special Operations Executive commando group under the command of Louise Desfontaines and her brother Pierre. Their mission, to rescue a British army geologist caught reconnoitering the beaches at Normandy, and to kill a German SS colonel who is close to figuring out the imminent secret of D-Day, proves to be emotional and brutal. The story is inspired by the accomplishments of decorated SOE agent Lisé de Baissac.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0824330/

My Comment:
At first I thought this movie would be like women heroes figure. Well, It was, but i didn't think about the tragedy that they would have. Even though it's war, i think woman has to give the action thing to the man except for a trained women. The woman heroes in this movie didn't really have that kind of training. I think that Sophie Marceau is a great artist. She really is different from her play in Midsummer night's dream. Overall, I always like based on true story movie and i like it, but i think the plot was to fast and messy, so I gave 6 / 10

IMDb Rating : 6.7 / 10
My Rating : 6 / 10


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP