Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Brooklyn's Finest (2009)

>> Wednesday, August 11, 2010



Plot:
Three unconnected Brooklyn cops wind up at the same deadly location after enduring vastly different career paths.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1210042/

My Comment:
I can't say that I like this movie. If this movie tried to share uneasy situation that is going on in Brooklyn, this movie has succeeded. I felt like I was there, in the middle of "what if" situation. What if i were Sal, would i do the same? What if my friend was a drug dealer and I was a cop, and my life once was saved by him, would i arrest him? That was unanswerable "what if", and I don't like this movie not because it was bad, but because i felt uneasy watching this movie

IMDb Rating : 7 / 10
My Rating : 6 / 10




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP