Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Toy Story (1995)

>> Monday, July 26, 2010



Plot:
A cowboy toy is profoundly threatened and jealous when a fancy spaceman toy supplants him as top toy in a boy's room.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114709/

My Comment:
This is the coolest cartoon I've ever watched. Though it would be very scary if i had talking toys. What I like about this movie were that the animation seemed real, the plot was really good, friendships between toys were touching. I learned much from this movie. It's a must for you to watch Toy Story.

IMDb Rating : 8.2 / 10
My Rating : 9 / 10


Awards:

ASCAP Film and Television Music Awards 1996:
Top Box Office Films: Randy Newman

Academy Awards 1996:
Special Achievement Award: John Lasseter
For the development and inspired application of techniques that have made possible the first feature-length computer-animated film.

Other 16 Awards Won



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP