Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

You Don't Know Jack (2010)(TV)

>> Monday, July 26, 2010



Plot:
A look at the life and work of doctor-assisted suicide advocate Jack Kevorkian.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1132623/

My Comment:
I thought this movie was fiction. And then I realized that this movie was unbelievably fiction. Because the plot was finding a way to make Jack Kevorkian above the law. Like Jack's permission to give euthanasia to his patients. Finally, the law itself could overcome the case by giving him sentence. I am confused of the Jack's euthanasia, because I don't agree how Jack ended the lives of people when the people were not in severe condition even though the disease was unfix-able. Miracles could happen (I think so). But, I agree with what Jack's stated that releasing the life support on sick people make them suffer just like in the medieval years.
About the movie, the plot was great, but I think it was a little boring, maybe because it was just a TV movie

IMDb Rating : 8 / 10
My Rating : 6 / 10


Awards:

Golden Globes Awards 2011:
Best Performance by an Actor in a Mini-Series or a Motion Picture Made for Television: Al Pacino

Emmy Awards 2010:
Outstanding Lead Actor in a Miniseries or a Movie: Al Pacino (HBO)
Outstanding Writing for a Miniseries, Movie or a Dramatic Special: Adam Mazer (HBO)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP